A Special Message from the Muskingum Girlz.
And now introducing "The Jesus Rap"
One day the Lord Jesus
Was walkin’ with his homies.
Their hair may have been tangled
Because they had no combies.
Then Jesus went up the hill
Just like J-J-J-Jack and Jill.
His homies started whinin’
“I want some fine dinin’!”
Look at all the peeps-
They’re pouring out the streets
I have 2 loaves, 5 fishes,
“Can this please your dinner wishes?”
And then, J-J-J-Jesus
Passed out the fish and bread
And thousands, thousands, thousands, thousands
Thousands then were fed.
“Hey Jesus, didn’t we start with a few of each?
But we have enough left over to feed Daytona Beach!”
“Miracle in a nutshell
Word to Yo Mutha
Peace”
Words and Music by some Muskingum Girlz who were on my project to Roma.

1 Comments:
You mean... Wurd!
(yeah, LaFawnda, aka Kathy...it's from project...I'll have to tell you about it sometime)
Post a Comment
<< Home